This past fall, I took a deep dive into the world of paid advertising. Up to this point, my business’ growth has all been through organic content marketing, so I wanted to see if I could accelerate it with paid ads. Listen in to find out how exactly I set up my campaigns, the somewhat surprising results, and my main takeaways.
- Three ways I narrowed down my audience for the ads (3:18)
- A crucial decision to separate two groups (6:05)
- Specific numbers of new subscribers I acquired (9:26)
- Tracking their buying behavior over three months (11:45)
- Lessons learned from this experience (15:48)