Ups and downs are a natural part of the entrepreneurial journey – but what about when something REALLY BAD happens? You know – one of those major disasters that makes you panic as you feel like your whole business could fall apart. In today’s episode, I talk about a few of my flip-out moments and suggest several more constructive ways to handle them.
- 3 questions to ask yourself during a disaster (2:28)
- Why PayPal froze my account – and how I got it back (3:00)
- When hundreds of my opt-ins went into a black hole (6:15)
- My website migration nightmare (9:40)
- When my whole membership/sales system went down (14:40)
- One habit that can save you during unexpected disasters (17:00)