No matter how experienced or successful we are as entrepreneurs, we all face times when we just feel “blah” about our businesses. What should you do when your work feels like a drag, your inspiration is nowhere to be found, and you just can’t muster the excitement to do anything in your business? Here are three strategies that have helped me get my motivation back.
- The three modes of motivations (0:45)
- My first major motivation plateau – and the trip that helped bust me out of it (2:30)
- Are you working on the wrong stuff? (5:55)
- Give yourself a freaking break! (7:30)
- You don’t have to be 110% productive (9:23)