Advice from typical copywriting gurus involves writing loooong sales pages, often with detailed personal stories or tugs on the reader’s heartstrings… but this isn’t appropriate for all audiences (including mine). Today I’ll give you 5 specific principles that you can use to create convincing copy for any prospect.
- A simple and effective 3-step structure for your copy (3:30)
- How to choose specific and effective words (5:12)
- “Show, don’t tell” – different ways to do this (9:19)
- The right way to use testimonials (13:35)
- A copy challenge you can try today (15:11)