There’s no guaranteed formula that is certain to work in growing your business – and that’s why I’m a big fan of doing experiments. Try new things, analyze the results, then adjust your strategy accordingly. Today I’ll tell you about six recent experiments I did in my own business, how they turned out, and what you can learn from them.
- How last week’s episode motivated me to make major changes (2:05)
- Two very important things to remember when split-testing (5:30)
- A simple way to boost e-mail opens and clicks (8:07)
- What got the most engagement for me on Facebook (10:18)
- The lesson you can learn from my horribly-performing flash sale (14:51)