Gabby Wallace has built a YouTube channel with more than 250,000 subscribers – and it generates tons of leads and customers for her online courses. Today, she talks about her humble beginnings, how she grew her channel, and how you can optimize yours.
- Gabby’s first (horrible) video – and why she posted it anyway (3:05)
- How Gabby grew her channel to 250,000+ subscribers over several years (5:15)
- Gabby’s template for quick and easy video recording (7:30)
- Why competition doesn’t matter on YouTube (9:45)
- What her video production process looks like now (13:40)
- Quick-win tips for optimizing an existing YouTube channel (16:15)
Leveraging years of teaching experience and a passion for helping people connect, Gabby Wallace created the YouTube channel and online school Go Natural English, now with over 250,000 subscribers and 12 million views. She is a TEDX speaker and has been featured in Yahoo! Travel for running her business while traveling the world.