Have you ever experienced imposter syndrome?
It’s when you’re unable to feel good about your accomplishments – instead, you feel like you’re faking it and at any moment you’ll be exposed as someone who really doesn’t know what they’re doing.
Most entrepreneurs have been struck by these feelings at some point, including me. In today’s episode I talk about six ways you can overcome insecurity and feel more confident in your business journey.
- Various things that make me feel insecure as an entrepreneur (2:00)
- Why your feelings might be misleading you… and who you should actually listen to (6:19)
- One thing that can help you overcome perfectionism (9:20)
- Redirecting your mental energy in more productive ways (11:24)
- Are you an imposter? – Listen to the experiences of other entrepreneurs with insecurity