If your business is based on trading your own time for money – for example, by doing one-on-one calls or customized client projects – you’ll eventually hit a point where there’s no more time in your schedule to take on new customers. How can you grow your business given these constraints? I’ll give you four possibilities in today’s episode.
- Reasons I personally chose NOT to do any one-on-one work
- Why it’s important to raise your prices, and by how much
- One way to simultaneously offer an affordable option AND increase your income per hour
- Ins and outs of the agency model
- Creating complementary hands-off income streams
- Considerations for creating your ideal business and schedule