Having a well-defined brand is a really important element of a successful business, and today’s guest is going to help you build one. I’m talking with Robyn Young, and in this interview you’ll learn how branding is more than just “design” as well as some concrete steps for getting to the core of your company’s brand.
Robyn also talks about the biggest branding mistakes entrepreneurs tend to make, and she shares a case study from her own business on how refining the branding resulted in major growth and clarity.
- Why is branding so important, anyway?
- DIY steps to defining and establishing your brand
- The worst branding mistakes business owners make
- How Robyn accelerated her own business’ growth through good branding
- Robyn’s free brand planning workbook