Lately I’ve been feeling “over-saturated” when it comes to screen time – so I’m taking a magnifying glass to my use of digital devices. In this episode, I’ll explain why I want to be more selective about my online activity, describe what I view as healthy vs. unhealthy screen time for me, and talk about how exactly I’m implementing big changes in the coming month.
- How much time I’ve been spending on my phone daily (2:16)
- Two thought leaders that have influenced my views on screen time (3:47)
- “Good use” vs. “bad use” of technology in my life (8:36)
- The specific limits I’m setting for myself in June (12:29)
- Re-setting default behavior (17:30)