Whether it’s your very first product/service or whether you’re adding a new one to your business, beta-testing and pre-selling are two great strategies to validate market demand as well as get feedback on and improve a new product or service. In today’s episode I share some best practices for getting the most out of your beta test or pre-sale.
- What’s the difference between a beta test and a pre-sale?
- How many people to bring into a beta test and how to invite them
- How you should spend the next three months after closing sign-ups
- Key ways to build trust and excitement in a pre-sale
- Responses to common hesitations when it comes to pre-selling