Here’s part 2 of my conversation with Daniel Walter Scott, who runs a very successful online course business as well as a newer SaaS business (that’s software as a service).
Last week we got into the details of online courses, and in this episode we’ll focus on Daniel’s journey as an entrepreneur – why he feels like it has taken him a long time to build his business, the surprises when he later started a software company, plus advice for hiring well and why he publishes his revenue numbers publicly.
I hope you’ll enjoy this interview as much as I did!
- Episode 77: Results from my $600 Facebook ad experiment
- Places to sell courses: https://instructorhq.
- Daniel’s instructor income: https://www.
- InstructorHQ Facebook group
- Connect with Daniel on YouTube, Instagram, & Twitter