FOMO – Fear Of Missing Out – plagues society in general these days, but there are a couple more specific ways it can affect us as entrepreneurs. In today’s episode, I describe two causes of entrepreneurial FOMO and give some suggestions for dealing with it constructively.
- Is it a blessing or a curse to know how much work is ahead of you? (1:58)
- What to do when you’re working so hard you don’t have much of a life (6:34)
- What if you invest years in your business and it doesn’t work out? (10:53)
- Why the “always hustle harder” mindset is dangerous (13:34)
- When other entrepreneurs make you feel jealous of their amazing experiences (16:15)