How to convert more customers – it’s what we all want, right? There’s no one-size-fits-all answer, but there are some best practices. It’s true that people will buy if your product or service meets their needs, but there’s another less straightforward factor – people buy from companies they know like and trust.
Today’s episode is a brainstorming session about things you can do to increase the know/like/trust factor on your website and in your communications, so you can build a relationship and make people more likely to buy from you.
- How “providing value” can go beyond just information
- Specific ways to make any product/service crystal clear
- Three different types of stories you can share
- How to be accessible and trustworthy
- Following through on your promises post-purchase