This episode marks one year since I started Entrepreneurs in Motion! Today I’m sharing three things that are on my mind regarding this podcast. I also look back at the past 5 years of my main business, sharing some excerpts from my journals and e-mails so you can see how my work and my mindset have evolved.
- Why I’m still producing this podcast, even though it’s not easy (3:34)
- The mental battles that happen even after you start making money (7:30)
- What I really wish I’d done in year 2 (10:49)
- Three big breakthroughs by the end of year 3 (12:42)
- The tension between working and living – and how it eventually resolved (15:15)
- Why I’m not quite sure how to grow my business further (18:23)